Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.565 TZS / CLP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,486,033 Shilling (CH$977,926) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,630,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (33 minutes ago)