Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 696.596 TZS / PEN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,117,150 Shilling (S/. 4,475) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 300,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.50TL (about 1 hour ago)