Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 696.915 TZS / PEN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,103,022 Shilling (S/. 4,453) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)