Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2767.512 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 5% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,025,611 Shilling (€1,093) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,890,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)