Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.825 TZS / MKD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 8% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,960,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,721,084 Shilling (63,540 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (34 minutes ago)