Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.805 TZS / CVE
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 49% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,799,010 Shilling (159,586 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,550,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (43 minutes ago)