Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.529 TZS / BOB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,071,403 Shilling ($b9,464) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,870,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (42 minutes ago)