Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,141 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 691.609 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,622,410 Shilling (R$ 5,238) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,990,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)