Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.922 TZS / EGP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,640,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,182,425 Shilling (E£ 17,195) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (33 minutes ago)