Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.997 TZS / MUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 44% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,608,518 Shilling (₨69,829) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (31 minutes ago)