Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.188 TZS / MUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 72% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,864,861 Shilling (₨72,406) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,830,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)