Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.117 TZS / NGN *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,177,197 Shilling (519,426 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,580,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)