Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.187 TZS / XAF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 51% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,784,551 Shilling (1,142,755 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,160,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £429 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Helsinki costs €80 (29 minutes ago)