Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.130 TZS / HTG
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 48% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,765,493 Shilling (131,900 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)