Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.871 TZS / HTG
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 80% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,829,661 Shilling (134,639 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,680,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siegen costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brighton and Hove costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (about 2 hours ago)