Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 661.707 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,863,939 Shilling (R$ 7,351) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,420,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)