Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.537 TZS / UAH
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,850,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,087,344 Shilling (24,121₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)