Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.801 TZS / XAF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 107% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,034,429 Shilling (1,324,432 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,430,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (34 minutes ago)