Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.002 TZS / XAF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 86% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,127,652 Shilling (1,531,337 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,290,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)