Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1354.383 TZS / BGN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,599,837 Shilling (2,658 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,420,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)