Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1271.515 TZS / BGN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 16% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,343,342 Shilling (2,629 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,880,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (35 minutes ago)