Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1273.922 TZS / BGN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,468,402 Shilling (1,938 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)