Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.075 TZS / MXN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,861,193 Shilling (Mex$ 23,060) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,550,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $559 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)