Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania vs Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 556.787 TZS / RON
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,063,840 Shilling (5,503 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)