Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 TZS / KHR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 35% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,732,939 Shilling (6,869,812 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,770,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)