Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.148 TZS / THB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,219,398 Shilling (47,241 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,980,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)