Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.844 TZS / KZT
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,520,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,021,326 Shilling (295,326 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)