Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.219 TZS / PKR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,957,901 Shilling (₨139,400) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,780,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)