Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2745.002 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 75% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,078,232 Shilling (€1,850) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,910,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (27 minutes ago)