Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2663.369 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 41% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,581,123 Shilling (€1,720) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)