Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.218 TZS / UYU
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 41% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,063,158 Shilling ($U53,309) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,880,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (32 minutes ago)