Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.000 TZS / UYU
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 46% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,726,791 Shilling ($U47,174) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,550,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)