Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.713 TZS / UYU
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 33% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,820,426 Shilling ($U53,274) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,880,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)