Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.918 TZS / UYU
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 41% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,131,181 Shilling ($U52,348) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,940,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)