Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.982 TZS / KZT
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,988,563 Shilling (428,067 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Maldonado costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)