Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.623 TZS / KZT
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,930,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,569,595 Shilling (388,000 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $4,730 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,370 (17 minutes ago)