Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2626.488 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 67% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,463,756 Shilling (€1,700) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,680,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)