Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.797 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,061,132 Shilling (₨87,972) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)