Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.406 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,116,679 Shilling (₨93,297) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)