Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.730 TZS / COP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,427,080 Shilling (COL$3,324,807) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,370,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)