Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.769 TZS / COP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,025,062 Shilling (COL$3,932,580) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,830,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)