Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 302.028 TZS / SRD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 12% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,881,354 Shilling (9,540 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)