Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 299.448 TZS / SRD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 21% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,276,984 Shilling (10,943 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (35 minutes ago)