Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2745.002 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,709,064 Shilling (€1,716) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,960,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £429 (22 minutes ago)