Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2796.742 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,141,267 Shilling (€1,838) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,220,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)