Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2232.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,923,009 Shilling ($1,758) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,850,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (42 minutes ago)