Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.257 TZS / MXN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,242,191 Shilling (Mex$ 27,650) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)