Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2663.369 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,456,157 Shilling (€1,673) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,360,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)