Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.612 TZS / DZD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 13% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,972,470 Shilling (151,563 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)