Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.455 TZS / CLP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,286,742 Shilling (CH$951,388) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,560,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (44 minutes ago)