Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.807 TZS / CLP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,913,523 Shilling (CH$1,028,040) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)