Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.480 TZS / KGS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,520,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,058,639 Shilling (63,382 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (42 minutes ago)