Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.245 TZS / BOB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,909,209 Shilling ($b8,917) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £429 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Helsinki costs €80 (31 minutes ago)