Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil vs Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 615.020 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 85% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,761,975 Shilling (R$ 9,369) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,120,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)