Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 255.446 TZS / SEK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 100% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,574,899 Shilling (21,824 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,790,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)