Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 279.871 TZS / SEK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 84% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,063,246 Shilling (21,664 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 300,900 (about 1 hour ago)