Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.841 TZS / DZD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,515,042 Shilling (177,159 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,160,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)