Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.901 TZS / KZT
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,532,741 Shilling (367,010 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)