Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 589.915 TZS / PLN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,487,112 Shilling (5,911 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,710,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (34 minutes ago)