Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.190 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,970,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,559,753 Shilling (Php59,267) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)