Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.731 TZS / JPY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,668,087 Shilling (¥135,226) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,520,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)