Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.775 TZS / MKD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 8% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,060,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,801,598 Shilling (63,999 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (37 minutes ago)