Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.814 TZS / MKD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 7% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,940,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,745,219 Shilling (61,258 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (23 minutes ago)