Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.702 TZS / UAH
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 21% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,266,905 Shilling (38,119₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,690,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)