Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.426 TZS / UAH
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,370,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,249,933 Shilling (26,650₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)